Friday 22 September 2017

Unforgiving

Walk with me through the night's fog
Under the eye of an unforgiving moon
Through this den of dire daemons
'Til Dis do up part

We are drowning in our bleak fear
My only wish a moment of reprieve

We're abandoned by our dead gods
Lost to Dis for ever more
If you would ask it, I'd die for you
We've nowhere to run any more

The floodgates have opened
And the hunters are coming through
Searching for we their prey
To spill our blood upon the altar

We are crawling through our fear
How much farther can we go

Hellhounds on our trail day by day
Damned souls on our trail night after night
The moon glares leering down at us
Are our vows breaking, horror soars

We're abandoned by our dead hope
Lost to Dis for ever more
As you have wished, I died for you
I've no blood to bleed any more

Eternity is pain, break me here
My only wish is for the end

No comments:

Post a Comment